Results from a Poll presented during the Webinar
Ameravant was hired as the Webinar Production Host for this city-wide updated on the CornaVirus and its impact on the city. Five City leaders discussed how Carpinterians are strong and the path to a new normal way of doing business.
Your Host: Joyce Donaldson, President/CEO, Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce, www.carpinteriachamber.org
Your Production Host: Michael Kramer, Ameravant Digital Marketing, www.ameravant.com
The Webinar will be available for everyone in Carpinteria. The Webinar will also be recorded.
Each speaker will have 8 minutes to speak. We are hopeful to have a brief Q & A period following the presentation. Questions can be submitted during the Webinar.
1. Dave Durflinger, City Manager, City of Carpinteria Topic: City Reopening & Recovery Update
2. Melissa James, CEO, REACH, Topic: Santa Barbara County-wide efforts to reopen our community & economy
3. Dena Bellman, District Planning Chief/PIO, Channel Coast District Topic: Soft Closure Model
4. Marybeth Carty, Executive Director, Natalie Orfalea Foundation Topic: Feeding Carpinteria Initiative including Compassionate Care of Carpinteria & 93013 Fund
5. Roland Rotz, Ph.D., Licensed Child and Adult psychologist, Director of the Lifespan Development Center Topic: Maintaining Mental Strength amid COVID-1
Executive Circle Sponsors of this Event
- Agilent Technologies
- E.J. Harrison
- Greenleaf Landscapes/Tarpitz Gardening
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Hickey Bros Land Co.
- Latitude 34 Technologies, Inc.
- Meister & Nunes, PC
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Rincon Beach Club & Catering
- Southern California Edison