Shopping for a new Non Profit Website?
Top 10 Features Most small to medium Non Profits need in their website:
- Affordable Website to match your limited budget
- Be Found in Google and other Search Engines
- Ability to update page and article content without having to hire a webmaster
- Low-cost Support to help you manage content or implement new features for your nonprofit
- Accept Donations Online
- Send Email blasts to people that you want to stay in touch with
- Post Testimonals from the people you are serving, so your website visitors know their donations are making a difference
- Easily post Photos and Slideshows
- Easily post Videos on your website
- Easily post Events that your non-profit is sponsoring or supports.
Why are Non Profit Websites more expensive than Small Business Websites?
- Simple graphic design
- Ability to add a small number of pages
- Built-in Blog to post articles
- Because these websites are usually static in content, they don’t need as much support.
Affordable Discount Non Profit Websites
Packages designed for Non-Profits include:
- Base website with unlimited pages and build-in blog
- Photo gallery attached to every page
- Homepage Slideshow including Homepage Video Slideshow
- Testimonial System
- Donation System
- Advanced Event Registration (upgraded from Simple Events)
- Image Gallery
- Newsletter System
- Directory Listing System
- Frequently Asked Questions “FAQ”
- Document Management System
- Member Profiles and Private Pages
- Product Catalog & Google Checkout