When: Friday, May 8, 2020 11:00 AM
Topic: Carpinteria in the Time of Corona
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Your Host: Joyce Donaldson, President/CEO, Carpinteria Valley Chamber of Commerce, www.carpinteriachamber.org
Your Webinar Production Host: Michael Kramer, Ameravant Digital Marketing, www.ameravant.com
The Webinar will be available for everyone in Carpinteria. The Webinar will also be recorded.
Each speaker will have 8 minutes to speak. We are hopeful to have a brief Q & A period following the presentation. Questions can be submitted during the Webinar.
1. Dave Durflinger, City Manager, City of Carpinteria Topic: City Reopening & Recovery Update
2. Melissa James, CEO, REACH, Topic: (Santa Barbara County-wide efforts to reopen our community & economy)
3. Dena Bellman, District Planning Chief/PIO, Channel Coast District Topic: Soft Closure Model
4. Marybeth Carty, Executive Director, Natalie Orfalea Foundation Topic: Feeding Carpinteria Initiative including Compassionate Care of Carpinteria & 93013 Fund
5. Roland Rotz, Ph.D., Licensed Child and Adult psychologist, Director of the Lifespan Development Center Topic: Maintaining Mental Strength amid COVID-1