If you are a small business owner, you will need to adjust to the new way of doing business. Learn how to adapt your business.
ZOOM LIVE WEBINAR PRODUCER / CONSULTANTS
A very good resource for Federal and State Government is this COVID-19 Business Resource Guide posted on the Solvang Chamber Website.
Michael Kramer provides resources for businesses affected by COVID-19
Starting April 1, 2020, Michael Kramer will give 30-45 minute Webinars covering the following topics. New topics will be added each week.
For registration links please visit the homepage of www.solvangcc.com
REGISTER FOR A FREE ZOOM ACCOUNT TODAY.
Zoom is the nations #1 FREE video conferencing platform.
Santa Barbara Webinars for Businesses
- April 1, How To conduct online meetings using Zoom
- April 2, How to make your website COVID-19 Ready
- April 3, How to tell Google you are still open for business
- April 6, How to get your “Story” out on social media
- April 7, Share how you are thriving in the COVID-19 era
- April 8, How can I update my website to accept money?
- April 9, How to use the FREE Mailchimp to drive new business?
- April 10, How To conduct online meetings using Zoom
- April 13, How to Prepare before you start a Zoom meeting
- April 14, How to prepare your home for virtual business
- April 15, What is the difference between Video Conference and Webinar?
- April 16, How to add Online Chat to your website to bring in new business
- April 17, How to manage your Mental Health when at home 24/7