This is a grassroots business event BY local business owners, For local business owners, entrepreneurs and others who strive for excellence, and enjoy serving others in the Santa Barbara business community.
Executive Producers & Founders: Gino and Sandy Goe, with a Team of Local Business Owners & Professionals create this uniquely dynamic business event to serve YOU and support relationship development within our business community. The support goes beyond the day of the event! Continue connecting on-line at BusinessHubSB.com and participate in events during the year.
2017 SBBE Conference Tickets include:
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Sessions with Industry Experts
- Business Exhibitors
- Free Business Services including consultations
- Media Room
- Complimentary Chair Massages
- Door Prize Drawings
- Plus access to all other Expo areas open to the public
- VIP Swag Bag & More!
Pre-Register Early for Best Pricing.
Advance Purchased Admission Tickets only $25/person [$45 at door]BUY TICKETS
Your ticket purchase supports Habitat for Humanity. Thank you!
FOYER & PATIO OPEN TO PUBLIC
The Grand Foyer and Patio areas are FREE and open to the public. Enjoy an abundance of information and resources, including:
- Habitat for Humanity [The 2017 SBBE Non-Profit]
- Jobs / Employer Services
- Career Resources
- Emergency and Disaster Relief Information and Resources
- Exhibitors with great products and services & many more Networking Opportunities with other friendly folks!
See footage from our 2016 Santa Barbara Business Expo & Conference to get a feel for what you can expect out of the event this year.BUY TICKETS
[email protected] l (805) 452-3632